CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Super Sled

So in the Woodard household, Bryan has developed a new "event" I guess you could say. He made everyone try it (regardless of my complaints), well except Rachel because she's pregnant of course... I thought I'd share a few videos of the experience. It was literally a pain in my shoulder!

Jace on Super Sled

Joshua on Super Sled

Even us big kids went down on the "Super Sled" but because it takes so long for them to load, you'll all have to wait for them at a later date.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Sweet!! Looks like fun for the kids. I'm pretty sure I would kill myself if I tried to do that.

Breanne said...

Yea...I pretty much booked it as soon as Bryan started going down. My video I have to say is by far the funniest. You all will get a good laugh at Christmas time.

Bev said...

Will you please post the videos of everyone else going down the super slide already!! I have moments at work when I need something to look at to entertain me and they would do the trick!! Also, you should update your blog with Halloween photos!! I still haven't seen the little munchkins in their costumes!! Also, are you coming for Thanksgiving or are you staying there?

Breanne said...

I haven't decided yet what I'm doing for Thanksgiving. I kinda want to stick around and do the shopping thing here with everyone but who knows yet. As for the videos I'll try and post them soon but they seriously take like 30 min to load just one lol