CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yummy Yummy Cookies

So for the last week or so I've been promising the boys that we would decorate Christmas cookies, so on Monday I figured I'd be good on that promise and spent a few hours that afternoon making the tree, snowmen, gingerbread men, and star shaped sugar cookies. I'm definitely NOT a baker, but everyone says they tasted pretty good so that must say something, right? Well the boys went to the movie Bolt with another of their aunts and so we decided that we'd decorate them that night with the rest of the family. I think everyone had a good time, so here's some pictures of the finished products.





































































1 comments:

Bev said...

Looks yummy. Hope you saved some!