CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I got Tagged!

Tag you're it!!

8 favorite TV shows:
The Biggest Loser
Grey's Anatomy
American Idol
One Tree Hill
Gilmore Girls
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond

8 things I did yesterday:
Watched Hayden
Went to School
Went to Walmart
Made Dinner
Finished my sociology paper
Watched American Idol
Played guitar
Talked with family

8 things I'm looking forward to:
Going to spokane to spend time with my family.
Spring Break!
Sister brooke's wedding
Gaining another niece and nephew in a few weeks!
This semester in school being over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing friends
Swimming

8 favorite restaurants:
The Cheesecake Factory
Applebee's
Red Robin
PF Changs
Famous Dave's
Mustard Grill?
Olive Garden
Noodle Zone

8 things on my wish list:
To be skinny
To find love
To finish my degree
To get a car
To get a job
To have a family
To be more outgoing
To have all my family within a 30 mi radius
To not feel overwhelmed

0 comments: